cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Dev S Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
2001 of 3,533

Hello,

I am trying to upload image of my california state id but it is not being accepted. Please help.

Thanks.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2002 of 3,533

Hi Dev,

Kindly please follow the directions in my previous post to resolve your issue, thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Dev S Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
2003 of 3,533

Hi Nina,

Thanks for the response but which post are you referring to? I scrolled through the replies, the one where you say to get help redirects me back here. I cannot generate a support ticket. I could not find any other solution.

Regards,

Dev

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2004 of 3,533

Hello Dev,

I think Nina K's referring to this post: 

@Nina K wrote:

Hi Pratyoosh,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies? Or try a different browser and then follow the instructions? If you are still not able to send us a ticket, please let us know. Thank you!

Untitled
Maxwell P Member Since: Apr 8, 2018
2005 of 3,533

I'd like to verify as a US Freelancer. However, I am in the middle of a name change process. So I have my old license, and a court order for my new name. How can I submit both of these together to verify?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2006 of 3,533

Hi Maxwell,

The driver's license should be valid and not expired and the statement and address you have on Upwork account should match with your ID. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Maxwell P Member Since: Apr 8, 2018
2007 of 3,533

I am in the middle of a legal name change - so my license at the moment does not match my current legal name (it will take about a month to get a new license that matches my legal name. How can I sumbit additional documents to verify that legal name? (I have a court order with my current legal name.)

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2008 of 3,533

Hello Maxwell,

I'll have one of our representatives get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jakob J Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
2009 of 3,533

Hello Upwork, do you feel as though you could please help me verify my passport? The glossy laminate has made so that I have to contact customer support.

P.S. as someone with experience in webpage/app design--I feel as though I should've been informed to make a thread in UpWork Community. I spent way too much time trying to find this outlet, hope this helps others in the future. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2010 of 3,533

I'm sorry you're having issues with verifying your location. You can try bidding for U.S. location job post, and contact the Customer Support Team directly by clicking on the link on the screengrab shown below so that they can assist you.

Contact CS.png

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS