cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reached maximum number of ID verification uploads

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2801 of 3,709

Hi Sean,

One of our team members will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Bravin R Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2802 of 3,709

I need help with ID verification as I depleted the number of uploads you are required to make and now can't get anything done. I would appreciate if you really help me fast and as soon as possible. Thank you in advance

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2803 of 3,709

Hi Bravin,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to assist you directly via email, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Kristin G Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
2804 of 3,709

Hello,

I am a new freelancer and I tried to submit a proposal. I was asked to provide ID for verification. I provided a picture of my passport. One minute later and I was advised that it could not be verified and to contact support. What are the next steps to get verification? 

Thank you,

Kristin Grandolfo 

2805 of 3,709

Hi Kristin,

A member of our customer support team will reach out and assist you in uploading your ID to complete the location verification step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Tanisha R Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
2806 of 3,709

I have experienced the same error. And No customer service to help me. I fill out the contact form and it never completes just points me here. I would like to fix this so I can apply to jobs.

2807 of 3,709

Hi Tanisha,

A member our the customer support team will reach out and assist you directly in uploading your ID. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nicholas G Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
2808 of 3,709

I tried multiple times to get my ID verified, but it was rejected immediately. The picture was unaltered, clear, and had a border. There is a middle initial on my ID, but not on my profile.

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

2809 of 3,709

Hi Nicholas, 

I see that one of the customer support team members already reached out to you via email to assist directly. Please refer to the email and follow the steps provided. If you have any questions, please feel free to post it on the ticket so the agent can assist you efficiently. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Brianna T Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
2810 of 3,709

Hello, 

I tried submitting a photo of my ID 3 times without success, and I'm now locked out from trying to do it again. I got an error message every time - twice saying it was the wrong type of ID (it's my MN driver's license) and another time saying it was the wrong size. I can't submit any proposals until I get this figured out so I'd greatly appreciate any support. Thanks! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS