Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reached maximum number of ID verification uploads

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2791 of 3,596

Hi Loren,

Thank you for reaching out. A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with verifying your location. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Jessica M Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2792 of 3,596
Hi I was wondering when I’d hear back from someone to verify my identity? Thanks so much.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2793 of 3,596

Hi Jessica,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Adam S Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
2794 of 3,596
I wanna verify my ID, I have tried many times but it didn't work and now it tells me that I've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. what can I do now ?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2795 of 3,596

Hi Adam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Sean C Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
2796 of 3,596

I'm also having the same issue - not sure why Upwork rejected my passport while every other bank and website has accepted it. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2797 of 3,596

Hi Sean,

One of our team members will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Bravin R Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2798 of 3,596

I need help with ID verification as I depleted the number of uploads you are required to make and now can't get anything done. I would appreciate if you really help me fast and as soon as possible. Thank you in advance

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2799 of 3,596

Hi Bravin,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to assist you directly via email, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Kristin G Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
2800 of 3,596

Hello,

I am a new freelancer and I tried to submit a proposal. I was asked to provide ID for verification. I provided a picture of my passport. One minute later and I was advised that it could not be verified and to contact support. What are the next steps to get verification? 

Thank you,

Kristin Grandolfo 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS