🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Unable to reset my password
Page options
grglaz
Community Member

Email verification failed!

Hello, i'm not able to verify my email.
The link of the verification mail is not working, landing to a page with a message.
I have tried two/three times with email resend but no luck.

Email verification failed!

Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the entire URL from your email in your browser.
If you are still having trouble verifying your email contact customer support.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

If you need help verifying your email, we’ll need to ask you to confirm some private account details in order to help you. At Upwork, protecting your privacy is our priority. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

457 REPLIES 457

Hi Hafsa,

Thanks for reaching out! I will go ahead and check this with our team, and we will provide an update once we have more information. 

Update:

Thank you for patiently waiting, Hafsa!

I checked with the team and it looks like they already reached out to you previously about your account status. You can access the ticket here. It appears that you failed to respond to the ticket as they requested. Please know that I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e8851a05
Community Member

Thankyou will be waiting to hear back

e8851a05
Community Member

Hello Joanne,
I have another professional account. Its not this one i need access to.
If you want i can share the email associated with that too

a1fa5993
Community Member

Hi! I am unable to log into my account because I am trying to reset my password, but after numerous attempts, I am still not getting the email. I have no idea what my password is so please help me out! This is not the account I usually use.

Hi Haley,

I see that you've successfully verified your email address and were able to log in. Looks like you're all set. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
54c4623d
Community Member

I've been trying for a week. I did not receive the verification email. I checked the Spam. How can you help me?

Hi Hazal,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d79c7814
Community Member

I am trying to verify my identity. The issue I am facing is that Upwork says this:

'We just sent an email to the address: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please check your email and select the link provided to verify your address.'

But (as demonstrated below) there is no relevant link.

If this was you no further action is required. If you do not recognize this activity, reset your password immediately.

Security is important to us at Upwork, and we will inform you if we notice unusual account activity. We may be unable to recognize a login attempt when you have cleared your cookies or are logged in under private browsing mode.

For tips on how to keep yourself safe online visit the Upwork Security Center. To add an extra layer of security, you can choose to receive a text message if we notice unusual activity like this in the future. Go to your Password and Security settings now to set up two-step verification

I have also tried via the QR Code, and the text message and the App on my phone - but this just directs me to safari to the last (unrelated and non-Upwork) page that I was on. Can I have some help? Is this a temporary bug?

How long have you been on upwork?

Hi Kate,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
be6110f1
Community Member

Hi

I keep being asked to verify my email - I get a verification email but it says don't need to do anything but then Upwork says I have to verify.

As a result can't get in to my account

Thanks

Hi Francesca,

I've checked and confirmed that you successfully provided the verification code and were able to log in to your account. Looks like you're all set. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a2fbeda0
Community Member

Dear Upwork team,

I am new at Upwork. However, i missed some letters f my email hence unable to access the verification email. Is possible to edit my email?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
732cfec2
Community Member

I've been trying to recieve the security code for a very long time now but everytime i run out of attempts to recieve the code without getting any message from Upwork.

Any solution to this will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Amit,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bairyodesk
Community Member

This is not a "check your spam folder" issue - I am not getting any password reset e-mails for the past hour. I had to use a separate account in order to even report this issue. Can someone please help? 

Hi Rab,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance in resetting your password.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths