🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570

Hi Saddiya,

I responded to the message you sent to me. Could you please let me know which contract you're referring to? 

~ Valeria
Upwork
lucianabass
Community Member

Hello, 

I finished a Fixed Price contract yesterday and my client's feedback doesn't show on my profile. Is there anything I can do? 

Thanks! 

Hi Luciana, 

I checked and it looks like your latest contract is showing on your profile! If you're referring to a different contract ID please let me know.

~Andrea
Upwork
mariannefrca
Community Member

Hi!

The feedback left by my last client is not showing up on my profile. I can read it under ''contracts'' but not on the profile.

The payment is still in process (manual time)

When will I see it on my profile?

Thank you! 

Hi Marianne,

Please know that feedback is not shown on your profile until you've earned at least $1 on the contract.

~Andrea
Upwork
designermomtaz
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I've completed 2nd project today morning -Alhumdolillah- but, when I gave the client feedback as a freelancer, her feedback popped up suddenly so, I pressed (Not now) instead of (Share feedback) by mistake. So, Where can I share it on my profile to be visible for other clients? 

Note: Her review is still shown in the contract but only for me (can't share it)

You are confusing a few things. 

The share feedback function is for sharing on LinkedIn, maybe other social media, not sure.

The feedback from your client appears automatically on your profile, nothing you need to do to make that happen. 

Thanks Mrs.Martina, but the problem is even the feedback is submitted it is not shown on my profile page?!

Hi Mohamed,

Please know that contracts only show on your profile once you've earned at least $1 on them. Since this is an Hourly Contract that was started and ended this week, you'll need to wait for the client to be charged as per the Weekly Billing Cycle.

~Andrea
Upwork
nazamfreelancer
Community Member

My Client gave me beautiful feedback but it is not displaying in my profile.

I checked your profile and it is appearing.

dariusistrate
Community Member

Hello, I don't have the section "work in progress" on my profile. 

I have a job which I did and it appears on my profile and meanwhile, I have one more job in progress and it doesn't show on my profile.

What should I do? 

Likely because the job you have in progress hasn't processed any money yet, once you receive payment from that job, it will show.

52bf3193
Community Member

Hello. It's Anika Tasnim. I'm a freelancer in Upwork. My jobs are not updated in my profile. My client ended a contract and left a review, but it's not showing in my profile. I cleared the cache and tried from other browsers. It's still the same. Usually I see it updated and shown in my profile within minutes or prolly half an hour maximum. It'd be really helpful if you could have a look into that. Also, any reasons why discovery of my profile might be lower from before in the stats? Are there ways I can work on it and increase the count? Thanks for your time!

Hi Anika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.  Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and let us know if the issue persists? 

Are you referring to the Profile view count? If so please know that this represents a number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days. You can find more information here

Additionally, I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. Feel free to also check this video to help you learn how to optimize your Upwork Profile for maximum exposure.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Thank you so much Nikola. This is really helpful! I appreciate your time. 

masroordnt
Community Member

I did a job and got a 5-star rating for that. We both left feedback for each other which is visible if I see that in the contract/job section. it's been almost 3 days and the feedback is not represented on my public profile.

Can anyone help me with that?

Hi Masroor,

Please know that contracts only show on your profile once you've earned at least $1 on them. Since this is an Hourly Contract that was started and ended in the same week, you'll need to wait for the client to be charged as per the Weekly Billing Cycle.

~Andrea
Upwork
bell__sara
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well, why my works are still in progress (on my profile) even though I finished them a long time ago? how to change status to "completed jobs"?

Thank you

Hi Sara,

I checked and it looks like both of your contracts are still open. Please end the contracts if you'd like them to show on your completed projects.

~Andrea
Upwork

yes, I got this after a while and re-logged in my account. 

bell__sara
Community Member

Thank you Andrea!

sayeed_anwar
Community Member

after succesfully completed the task. still on my profile shown Client's feedback Job in progress. is there any problem "Job in progress" shown on the completed task?

The client has to end the contract before it can show under jobs completed. If the contract is still open, it'll show under Job in Progress. Keep in mind though that sometimes, it takes up to 1hr for a contract that has ended to appear under completed jobs

The contract closed today. Who closed it? Have both parties left feedback?

If both parties left feedback, it can still take a day or two to show.

If only one party left feedback, the feedback the other left won't show for 14 days.

0c19689d
Community Member

I and my client had a job which was closed on March 1. Client said he will rate me 5 starts and I also did the same. Days passed, I could not see his rating (either on my profile or under any of his other jobs' section where you can see the rest of client's jobs) and i had already rated him.

I concluded he might not have given me a rating. But now it has already been 14 days and when i go to any of his jobs and see the job in question, I can't even see my own rating there. For both his and mine ratings, Upwork says that no feedback was given from either side (when i see the job details which is only visible to me, Upwork does say I have rated him but the client hasn't).

I am requesting for clarification. Why is my rating not being shown to the public? Why is his rating not being shown to others given that he has rated me?

The most important thing I need it is so that it could improve my JSS which has remained the same even before the time the job in question was started.

My profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ca41cc1d47038084

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Another note, client also said that he wasn't able to close the job from his side, so I had to do it from mine.

0c19689d_2-1647764728211.png

Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When a contract ends, clients usually leave you feedback as part of that process. The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired.

You can find more information in this help article. Feel free to also check this page for more information about Job Success Score

~ Nikola
Upwork
0c19689d
Community Member

Thank you for your reply Nikola. 

Let's forget about the client's review for now. 

I have given my rating to the client and it has already been 14 days (20 days to be exact) since the job was closed. When I go to any of the jobs the client has posted on Upwork, I do not see my rating there.

Feb 2022 - Mar 2022

Thanks.

Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0c19689d
Community Member

Thank you, I am eagery looking forward to the developments on the issue.

45b96e5c
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a ghostwriting contract since Feb 28, and it still hasn't shown up in my In Progress jobs.

I send the client 2 chapters per week via Messaging, and we chat in between about the plot, but I have NOT submitted my chapters through the Contract page, because the button is labeled "Submit Work for Payment", and I've chosen to be paid at the end of the project.

Is that the reason why the job isn't shown on my profile? Because I haven't technically submitted any work for payment?

Thanks in advance,

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

your job is not showing as "In progress" because you did not receive a payment for this job yet.

Providing work without asking for payment is not safe. Once the client has all his chapters, who knows what he will do. You should work on a hourly contract or at least multiple milestones as you deliver chapters.

Thanks, Sophie 😊

meldrc
Community Member

Last week my first Upwork client said that he left me a positive "optimized" review, but I still haven't seen it.  Nor do I see any stars earned. I've been paid for the job already (in escrow) and everything.

I've searched these forums a few times around this issue and the advice suggested waiting through today, Wednesday, since payment is always completed by now.

The client's review is still not there.  Is there a customer support person who can check on this matter, or is it simply a matter of waiting longer?

Thank you!

Melanie

Hi Melanie,

I checked and it looks like you haven't left feedback for your client. The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired.

~Andrea
Upwork
meldrc
Community Member

Okay thanks, I'll go leave feedback for him now!

sobiyahfarooq
Community Member

I am done with one of the job, client has given the feedback, but it is not showing on my profile. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sobia,

I checked and can see this feedback on your profile already!

~Andrea
Upwork
chlark
Community Member

Hi My upwork history is not showing. I've completed my work and my client has paid my milestone.
can anyone please help ?

Have a little patience.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths