cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
81 of 879

Hi Manoj,

Your agency is now closed, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
manojninave
Manoj N Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
82 of 879
Thanks.. Its closed successfully.
ankita_thakar
Ankita T Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
83 of 879

I am having the same issue and I need mine to be closed as well.... All my proposals have been withdrawen however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it.

My upwork email id: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please assist. Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
84 of 879

Hi Ankita,

I just checked your account and was not able to locate any agency that you`re associated with. Are you referring to another account? Please send me a PM (click on my name) with more details and I will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
gchoyal
Girdhari C Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
85 of 879

hi,

Same issue with my account.

My account attached with 2 agencies - **Edited for community guidelines** When i try to delete, it shows message "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but i have no open praposals.

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
86 of 879

Hi Girdhari,

Could you please confirm if you're trying to close your account or only Agencies part of it?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
adamsk
ADAM S Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
87 of 879

I was unable to close the agency account , I just want to stick with the freelancer account , But i dont have any active proposals on agency account ....any help would be great.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
88 of 879

Hi ADAM,

Your agency is now closed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
harry123450
Harmeet S Member Since: Dec 12, 2017
89 of 879

Unable to close my agency and getting this error

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
90 of 879

Hi Harmeet, 

I apologise for the delay in reaching out to you. I went ahead and shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can look into this and assist you further.

ETA: Hi Harmeet, the team has confirmed that you still have some pending proposals that needs to be withdrawn. Could you please go to your proposals page and withdraw these proposals so that you can close your account? Let us know if you will need further assistance, and our team will assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS