Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to buy connects, Payment was declined

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
341 of 2,976

Hi Anthony,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Muhammad U Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
342 of 2,976

Hi, I'm also facing Payment was declined. issue, while I contected bank they are saying everything ok from theire side, kindly help me, I wan to buy connect so that I can submit proposals. 

Your help will be realy appriciated, Also I'm unable to find path where I can generate a support ticket etc.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
343 of 2,976

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Regarding your second question, you can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Kaushik R Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
344 of 2,976

I have added Billing Method to buy connects, but i am unable to buy connects because every time I am getting "Payment was declined". I am using MasterCard Debit Card. As i have searched i have found that may be my MasterCard card may need to be verified by Upwork, but i am unable to find any way to Verify it too. I need help on this issue,

Thank you

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
345 of 2,976

Hi Kaushik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kaushik R Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
346 of 2,976

Thanks 

Highlighted
Anthony W Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
347 of 2,976
I. Need similar help
Highlighted
Ruselle John S Member Since: Jun 2, 2018
348 of 2,976

I was able to use my card last week to buy connects and withdraw earnings. I'm trying to buy connects today however I'm receiving a "payment has declined" error due to my debit card. Any help from Upwork team?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
349 of 2,976

Hi Ruselle John,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed A Member Since: May 15, 2019
350 of 2,976

Hi there,

I am having the same issue. I am using MasterCard.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS