Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: billin information

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
181 of 4,097

Hi Noman,

I checked your account but I was not able to locate any billing methods. I can see that you`ve only added one payment method. Please keep in mind that once you add a payment method it can take up to 3 days for the verification to be completed. 
If you still need help with adding a billing method, let me know and our team will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
nomanilyas85
Noman I Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
182 of 4,097

sorry sir i am still having the problem I am saying when i try to add billing method the payment method not the get paid.It says we cannot authorize your card but my card is okay everything is okay from my side and from bank Please help me 

g_vasilevski
183 of 4,097

Hi Noman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
musyokanellian
Nellian M Member Since: May 31, 2019
184 of 4,097
Hi, can't buy connects why?I only have one billing method mastercard must I add another because I don't want another method.
g_vasilevski
185 of 4,097

Hi Nellian,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
187a018d
Tamim ahmad S Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
186 of 4,097
Hi Goran i am also facing same issue can you help me to solve this
g_vasilevski
187 of 4,097

Hi Tameemahmad,

Yes, of course, one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
robinson_tijo
Tijo R Member Since: May 6, 2020
188 of 4,097

Hi, im also facing the same issue, cannot buy connects using my debit card, says choose alternate payment option or try again. I tried several times. Please kindly help resolve the issue.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
189 of 4,097

Hi Tijo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
themiyansl
Themiya N Member Since: May 29, 2018
190 of 4,097

Hello,

Im also having the same issue. I have added a VISA, and tried purchsing more connects, but payment was declined. Could you please look into this.

Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS