cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1581 of 6,490

Hi Tariq,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Pedro Andrea S Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1582 of 6,490

Hello, can you check for me if my profile have been accepted?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1583 of 6,490

Hi Pedro Andrea,

Yes, your account is accepted. Since you are an Exclusive agency member, you can only work on contracts under the Agency. Please discuss this with Agency admin or owner if you would like to have a choice of applying for jobs either under the agency or not. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sajjad A Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
1584 of 6,490

hello i am new to upwork please how do i know if my profile has been approved or not?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1585 of 6,490

Hi Sajjad,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Hadhami C Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1586 of 6,490

Hey,

I m a new member . I was trying to activate my account  but a note a shown since more than 24 hours now saying " your profile is under review , it will be approved within 24 hours". What should I do ?

Thanks

Highlighted
Denis V Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1587 of 6,490

Hi Hadhami. You should wait just a little bit. It's ok.

Also one advice - make your profile public/visible. You can do it in Profile Setting - change Visibility to Public.

Highlighted
Muhammad G Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
1588 of 6,490

i applied on monday but till now i have not received an email telling me that my profile has been approved or not.can you help me please

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1589 of 6,490

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your profile and you still haven't submitted your application for review. If you`re ready please click on the green button Review Application, if you`re directed back to the same window try logging in with another browser to submit you application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Syeda F Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
1590 of 6,490

Please let me know if my profile is approved. I have not received a confirmation email yet. How can I know whether my profile has been accepted? Thanks!