Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many upload attempts to Verify ID

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1651 of 3,653

Hi Zachary,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly with more information regarding this account hold. Thank you

~Nina
Andrew S Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1652 of 3,653

I tried uploading my genuine, unmodified ID (a California driver's license) several times, and am now getting this error message:

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.

There doesn't seem to be any way to contact customer support other than these forums, so hopefully someone from Upwork shows up in this thread ASAP...

Zainah I Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1653 of 3,653

I have been having the same issues with my passport.  It keep prompting an error message. 

Community Guru
1654 of 3,653

Andrew & Zainah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to both of you to assist you with your verification.

~Nina
Chris J Member Since: May 29, 2018
1655 of 3,653
Same issue, I've done it at least 3 times and still no luck.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1656 of 3,653

Hi Chris,

Please click on any job post with a U.S. location requirement You should be able to see a link to contact the Customer Support Team on top of the job post. Once you have connected with our team one of our team members will assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Kalen J Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1657 of 3,653

Hello,

I submitted my verification documents for U.S. residency. However, it is not accepted despite that it is an acceptable form of verification as per UpWork. I have exceeded the number of attempts to submit the documents and need help. Could someone assist?

Highlighted
Dani C Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1658 of 3,653

it says contact customer service

Community Guru
1659 of 3,653

Hi Dani,

We've requested that one of our agents reach out to you to help with this.

~Nina
Courtney B Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1660 of 3,653

I attempted to upload my drivers license once and apparently now I am blocked from uploading again because it was rejected.  I believe it was rejected because of the format.  Otherwise I have no idea because I am a citizen living in Florida.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS