Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested a testimonial outside Upwork.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
601 of 641

Hi Mikita,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Roland U Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
602 of 641

Does anyone know how long it is normal to have to wait before a testimonial is approved by Upwork?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
603 of 641

Hi Roland,

Unfortunately, due to the high number of testimonials we receive, we cannot expedite your request. While the quoted review time is within 10 days, please know in most cases we complete our review within 5 days. We truly appreciate your patience through this process! Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
604 of 641
Hi there.

Sorry, but can you clarify? Do you mean that my testimonial will not be approved at all, or that it may not be approved for 10 days?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
605 of 641

Hi Roland,

It can take up to 10 days for the review on your testimonial to be completed, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
606 of 641

OK, great - thanks Goran. That's what I wanted to know.

Highlighted
Ivy V Member Since: Sep 28, 2020
607 of 641
My client can't seem to find the link that has been sent to his LinkedIn account regarding non-upwork client testimonials.

Where can he find it? How long would it take for my client to receive the link?

Please help.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
608 of 641

Hi Ivy,

Your client should receive the email with the request you sent to them. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further asssitnce.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Hemashree B Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
609 of 641

I have requested a testimonial to my previous client which is outside upwork but he has not received any request for testimonial. On my account it shows awaiting for feedback.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
610 of 641

Hi Hemashree,

Updated to correct information:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have resent a new testimonial request to your client. Could you please check if they have received the email now? Please let us know if you need our further assistance. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS