cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly getting Timed Out when trying to start Visual Verification call.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
31 of 266

Hi Flor Anne,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
enxiao-zhang
Zhang E Member Since: Nov 22, 2020
32 of 266

Hello, Goran

I have the same problem. Please help me.

tinker_bell3
33 of 266

Hi Zhang,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Nikita K Member Since: Nov 26, 2020
34 of 266

Hello! I have this same issue. It keeps getting timed out! Please help me. And I can't search the answer on help page bacause it doesn't work. Thank youСнимок экрана 2020-11-26 в 18.54.11.png

poojadesai87
Pooja D Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
35 of 266

Hi
I face a problem, I can't do the visual verification. Every time I try to join the chat it stays for some time trying and in the end, shows me that message "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity Upwork".
I tried to use another browser, but nothing changes. I tried to do it like 10 times.
I don't know what should I do.

Please help me fix this problem.
Thank you in advance.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
36 of 266

Hi Pooja,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
ifty-mahmud
Abu Hasib M Member Since: Nov 26, 2020
37 of 266

Hi, I have been facing the same issue for a long time. Kindly assist me regarding the issue.

tinker_bell3
38 of 266

Hi Abu Hasib,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further in completing the ID verification process. 

-Joanne
Untitled
sukhvir77
Sukhvir S Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
39 of 266

Hi, I am also getting same error. I have verification deadline till 28 Novemeber and its 27th already. Please help me out ASAP. I have tried 5-6 timesb but always same error.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
40 of 266

Hi Sukhvir,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled