cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I check my profile is verified or not?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2151 of 2,750

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I can confirm that your account has been approved. Please read through the freelancer resources on this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Syed Roshaan A Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
2152 of 2,750

How can i know that my profile is approved or not?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2153 of 2,750

Hi Syed Roshaan,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may want to check the resources added on this thread to help new users on Upwork. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Shahriar H Member Since: Sep 1, 2019
2154 of 2,750

Is my account approved?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2155 of 2,750

Shahriar H wrote:

Is my account approved?

It is, but I am sure that mistake will be corrected very soon.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2156 of 2,750

Hi Shahriar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Joshua H Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
2157 of 2,750

Hello all,

My account has been under review for three days now! I would love to start working as a freelancer.

Thank you for your time,

Josh

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2158 of 2,750

Hi Joshua,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update regarding your account status. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team reviewing your account and you can expect one of our agents to update you directly with more information.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Samuel S Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
2159 of 2,750

I came onto the main menu and it says I am verified but I have not received an email to say this. When I press the help button on the top, it takes me to the help centre and on that page it says I am not verified. I logged out and back in and it no longer says I am not verified on the help centre page. I applied for Upwork yesterday and recieved an email saying I did not get in. So I tweaked my account applied again and it now says I am in. On the main menu but not the help centre. Is there anyway I know for certain that I am verified as I do not want to start until I know for certain. Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2160 of 2,750

Hi Samuel, 

I checked your account, and can confirm that your profile is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS