cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: identity verification issues

Kahyte V Member Since: Jun 7, 2018
801 of 3,997

I'd crop the photo but apparently, I've used up all my tries at uploading the verification. Which is why I've contacted this customer support forum. But thank you for the suggestion!

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
802 of 3,997

Hello Kahyte,

Have you tried creating a ticket by clicking the Contact Customer Support link in the message displayed when you try to submit a proposal to US only jobs? If you are still not able to create a ticket, please let us know. Thank you!

Untitled
Mohanalakshmi A Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
803 of 3,997

Hi Team,

I am trying to create support ticket from link, but I am not able to submit. Can you please help me with this request. I am getting below message. 

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support. 

Thanks 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
804 of 3,997

Hi Mohanalakshmi, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Tyler C Member Since: Mar 5, 2019
805 of 3,997
I got the error you've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID even though I used an actual form of ID what do I do
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
806 of 3,997

Hi Tyler,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification, thank you.

Untitled
Vinita K Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
807 of 3,997

Hi I got the same error and need contact information for support or can a support agent contact me? Thanks. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
808 of 3,997

Hi  Vinita,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Daniel G Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
809 of 3,997

Can someone please contact me about my verification photo limit issue.

Thank you.

Michael F Member Since: Jun 7, 2018
810 of 3,997

"You still need to verify your location to access U.S. exclusive jobs. Verify your location now."

I upload my license.  Get this message:

"We had some trouble verifying your ID

It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID.Please try again with an image of your state issued driver’s license, ID card, green card or United States passport."

Upwork can't verify my state issued driver's license.  I try to contact support.  10 minutes going through their "help" system.  Just sends me to articles where I can thumbs up and thumbs down their statements as to whether it's helpful.    No submit a support ticket although it seems a partial interface is there (it shows opened cases but no way to submit a ticket).  I call upwork's corporate number for help.  Nobody answers.   Message is basically "leave your contact info in our voicemail and someone will get back to you."  

Tried Google for assistance to get me to a support form that I can fill out.  Nothing helpful.  How do I get in touch with someone from Upwork to fix this problem? Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS