cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Text verification code

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
331 of 1,122

Hi Lauren, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Jenna A Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
332 of 1,122

Can someone help me with my account setup? I have entered my phone number to be sent a verification code and I haven't received the code as of yet.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
333 of 1,122

Hi Jenna,

We'll have one of our team members reach out directly to you and assist further with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Leah B Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
334 of 1,122

Hello, 

I am currently using a non american phone number and living outside of the US however I am a US citizen/having working rights in US. Can someone please help me verify my phone number so I can start working with Upwork?

Thank you 

Highlighted
335 of 1,122

Hi Leah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dylan C Member Since: Jan 26, 2019
336 of 1,122

I have already tried a different browser and cleared my primary browser's cache/cookies.

I started making my profile around two years ago and never followed through after finding work elsewhere. I wonder if my profile has become inactive for too long and as a result does not have access to submit a completed profile?

337 of 1,122

Hi Dylan,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification issue, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brittany H Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
338 of 1,122

Hello, 

I am having the same issue and it's asking me to enter a different phone number. Can someone from support please reach out?

Thank you, 

Brittany 

339 of 1,122

Hi Brittany,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and provide further assistance regarding your phone verification, thank you

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessica W Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
340 of 1,122

To any UpWork staff.. please remove me immediately from your databases, and from this perpetual loop of emails regarding this support issue.. the fact that THIS many people have had a problem with your verification code lets me know that it wasnt a one-off thing when it happened to me, and the fact that it is such an ongoing and regular problem, and you havent fixed it, confirmed my suspicions that your verification and requests for so much unneded information is for the purpose of selling our data.. i have no trust for your organization, I dont wish to continue to recieve these "notificiation emails" every time someone else posts that they cant get their verification to work, and i dont give you my permission to use ANY of the data or information you collected from me on the membership that i never finalized, for ANY purpose... and if you were a legitimate organization, there would be a way to contact you about this issue other than on this stupid blog. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS