cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Review

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
851 of 2,566

Hi Mert,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Runceanu A Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
852 of 2,566

I will receive any mail or notification when my account will be accepted?

853 of 2,566

Hi Runceanu,

I checked and your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Natalia B Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
854 of 2,566

Hello there,

I am a new member of Upwork.

I have completed my profile. I filled in the whole information including work experience, education, photo and etc. But I still haven't received any email regarding my registration or confirmation letter. How much time it is needed to confirm my profile?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Natalia.

855 of 2,566

Hi Natalia,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Vivek S Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
856 of 2,566

Hi,

My name is Vivek**Edited for Community Guidelines** and I got a mail from Upwork saying your account has been approved. Why does my profile say your account is under review and you will hear from us within 24 hours.

Thanx

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
857 of 2,566

Hi Vivek,

I checked your account and can confirm that its still under review and once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Shiwani C Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
858 of 2,566

Hello,

I am unable to activate my account. 

After entering the contact details - there is a button which says - Review Application'. Though there is no error in the details I have entered, I am unable to go past that page.

Can someone please help me with this?

TIA

859 of 2,566

Hi Shiwani,

I checked this for you, it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed (upon checking City field is still not completed) and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Additionally, you may clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arslan A Member Since: Sep 29, 2018
860 of 2,566

Hi i not received mail yet any one can tell my acct approved or not

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS