Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile not published

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
761 of 1,984

Hi Katy,

Upon checking, you haven't finish in completing your profile yet. If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Meryl J Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
762 of 1,984

Hi I am having the same issue... it's been 24 hours for me. Can you please help?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
763 of 1,984

Hi Meryl, 

I responded to your post, and merged it to this masterthread here

-Avery
Untitled
Katy S Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
764 of 1,984

Thanks Jo-An. I am not able to see where my profile may not be complete. Is there any way you can help me understand the steps I need to take to finish? 

Katy

765 of 1,984

Hi Katy, 

I'll share your account information with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Katy S Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
766 of 1,984

I went through the video verification process 3 weeks ago with Upwork and I still cannot log in and view jobs. Please let me know how to get my approval finalized. 

Katy

767 of 1,984

Hi Katy, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can proceed with their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Stanley E Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
768 of 1,984

Hi

Please i'm having the same issue. whats the way forward?

Rim K Member Since: Oct 19, 2018
769 of 1,984

I have complited my profile in last month till date this type of message in in headline " You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved "

770 of 1,984

Hi Rim, 

I would suggest that you read up on the resources we have compiled here and edit your profile accordingly. When editing your profile, it is best to highlight your skills and experience in you job category. Once you've edited your profile, you can resubmit it for the team's review. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS