cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: verify phone number

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
251 of 1,003

Hi Shrishti, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Lucia D Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
252 of 1,003

Hi - can you also please share my account with the Customer Support Team?  (I was the original post) than you.

Lucia D Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
253 of 1,003

I have already entered the code to verify my phone number and when I try to complete my profile, a pop up screen asks for my phone number again to verify it but it gets stuck when I enter it, and "Verify phone number" is not working, thus I am unable to complete my profile.  Please help.  Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
254 of 1,003

Hi Lucia,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sandi H Member Since: Dec 17, 2018
255 of 1,003

Hi, I have tried verifying my profile at least 10 times. The text with the verification code has never come through to my phone. The phone number is right, so I don't know what the problem is. 

Can someone help me?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
256 of 1,003

Hi Sandi,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Justin A Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
257 of 1,003

Hello, 

I have filled out my application and when I get to the verify phone number section, I am unable to send a verification. The phone number is correct and I press the button but no text is sent. I have tried in both chrome and firefox, deleted cache and cookies etc... and it still fails to register. Any official help would be greatly appreciated!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
258 of 1,003

Hi Justin, and Tori, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Tori B Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
259 of 1,003

I am trying to complete my profile and I entered my phone number and hit the verify phone number button but never received security code. Can someone help me?

Racquel M Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
260 of 1,003

My name is Racquel Mcbroom - Marsh. I am also having trouble verifying my phone and cannot recieve text codes. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS