Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We were unable to authenticate your ID

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
91 of 3,411

Kari,

We'lll also have one of our team members reach out to you to help you complete the location verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Christian M Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
92 of 3,411

I tried, unsuccessfully, to upload my drivers license. Finally got a clear copy, but it tells me I have exceeded the number of attempts. I cannot submit any proposals until it is uploaded. Can you please advise me how to reset?

Hassan E Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
93 of 3,411

Getting this error:

Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support.

I had uploaded the my state liquor ID once but it said verification failed. 

I need help on this. 

Please help me resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Sue W Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
94 of 3,411

I am having the exact same problem with no clear path to contact someone to resolve it. My ID has not been accepted after too many tries. The customer service option is invisible.

Sue Weinstock

Community Guru
95 of 3,411

Hi Sue,

I have asked one of our team members to reach out to you also to help with completing the verification process, thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
Nikolaos J Member Since: Mar 7, 2018
96 of 3,411

Me too. Verify location isn't working. I thought I had verified location, but I can't apply for US jobs, though I had scanned my ID and it was approved a week ago? Can someone contact me?

Hunter H Member Since: Mar 3, 2018
97 of 3,411

I received the same message when trying to verify my identity.

Nicole J Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
98 of 3,411

I am also having this issue. Will this automatically prompt an agent to contact me? 

Community Guru
99 of 3,411

Hi Nicole,

We'll go ahead and have one of our agents reach out to you directly to help.

~Nina
Untitled
Abraham L Member Since: Mar 10, 2018
100 of 3,411

Hello I need the link so that an Upwork agent can verify my ID because your automated system has rejected my uploaded ID 4 times. I even had to have an Upwork agent reset my failed attempts so that I can try again. I don't want to surpass the limit this time cause it would slow things down on my location verification. Please help, thanks.

"Dreams do come true."
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS