cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Highlighted
Jared M Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1701 of 3,655

Hello, I uploaded my Colorado drivers license for verification but was told it was rejected and that I have exceeded the maximum number of attempts (I only tried once). Now I cannot continue the registration process. I have completed over 300 projects on Freelancer.com but have not been impressed with their customer service of late so am looking for a new Freelance site to work with. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Tatiana S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1702 of 3,655

It wouldn't let me upload my ID at all and now I'm locked out.  There is no way for me to contact support and "Ask Community" is the only "solution" I was offered.  I'm very sad about this because I see careers available here that aren't available elsewhere. Please help me Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1703 of 3,655

Alicia, Jared and Tatiana,

So sorry that you guys are having trouble getting your ID's uploaded, we'll have an agent reach out to each of you to help assist in resolving this issue. Thank you for your patience.

~Nina
Tatiana S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1704 of 3,655

I'm still having issues BUT an agent reached out to me within minutes to assist me. Now that's beautiful Smiley Happy Thank you

Dustin S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1705 of 3,655

I can't upload my id, tried like 3-4 times via mobile phone with a good ID picture i thought, didn't recognize it and now today it says I've exceeded trying limit and need to contact support.  Go to support site and their is no contacting support, no option to email, not phone, not chat.  So what?

Community Guru
1706 of 3,655

Hi Dustin,

I can see that you have successfully been verified today. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

~Nina
Ygorsunny J Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1707 of 3,655

Hi, I tried to upload my docs to verify my location, but they weren't accepted...I can't get through to any form of support for this issue.

Irina K Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1708 of 3,655

Hi! 

Cannot upload my ID (driver license), its not blurry, it has 4 sides around.

Community Guru
1709 of 3,655

Hi Irina,

I've checked your account and can see that currently ID verification is not required for your account. Are you seeing a message that is asking you to upload your ID?

~Nina
Christina Irene S Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1710 of 3,655

Hello, I'm new to Upwork!  While trying to upload my ID a few times, it was unsuccessful and now I'm locked-out and haven't received any response from Customer Support. Any ideas?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS