Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: US location - tried to upload id - out of tries

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1711 of 3,714

Hi Irina,

I've checked your account and can see that currently ID verification is not required for your account. Are you seeing a message that is asking you to upload your ID?

~Nina
Christina Irene S Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1712 of 3,714

Hello, I'm new to Upwork!  While trying to upload my ID a few times, it was unsuccessful and now I'm locked-out and haven't received any response from Customer Support. Any ideas?

Community Guru
1713 of 3,714

Hi Ginny and Christina,

We've requested an agent reach out to both of you to help assist you further with resolving the ID issue so that you can start submitting proposals.

~Nina
Ginny T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1714 of 3,714

I have a very clear scanned image and it isn't being verified.  What can I do?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1715 of 3,714

Ginny,

Did you receive any errors when you uploaded your ID and submitted it for verification?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mai Choua T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1716 of 3,714

Yes, it said that my image isn't clear and I was not able to upload a better version again. 

Janelle T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1717 of 3,714

Tried to upload ID for US location verification. I was denied on several attempts. Now it says I am out of tries and the help page will not allow me to submit a support ticket. How can I upload the information needed?

Highlighted
Christina Irene S Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1718 of 3,714

Same thing happened to me as well. Standing by for answers.

Community Guru
1719 of 3,714

Hi Christina,

I've already responded to you, you should have by now received an email from one of our agents who is reaching out to help resolve this issue. You can also access the ticket from the agent here. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~Nina
Community Guru
1720 of 3,714

Hi Janelle,

A team member will be reaching out very shortly to assist you with this, thank you!

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS