cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My account is on hold

Myles W Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
1701 of 3,709

It's telling me that the upload of my IDs failed and that I need to contact customer support, but there is no relevant post in the help section and no actual support...?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1702 of 3,709

Hi Myles,

We'll have our team follow up with you shortly and assist you with verifying your location.

Jared M Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1703 of 3,709

Hello, I uploaded my Colorado drivers license for verification but was told it was rejected and that I have exceeded the maximum number of attempts (I only tried once). Now I cannot continue the registration process. I have completed over 300 projects on Freelancer.com but have not been impressed with their customer service of late so am looking for a new Freelance site to work with. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Tatiana S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1704 of 3,709

It wouldn't let me upload my ID at all and now I'm locked out.  There is no way for me to contact support and "Ask Community" is the only "solution" I was offered.  I'm very sad about this because I see careers available here that aren't available elsewhere. Please help me Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1705 of 3,709

Alicia, Jared and Tatiana,

So sorry that you guys are having trouble getting your ID's uploaded, we'll have an agent reach out to each of you to help assist in resolving this issue. Thank you for your patience.

~Nina
Highlighted
Tatiana S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1706 of 3,709

I'm still having issues BUT an agent reached out to me within minutes to assist me. Now that's beautiful Smiley Happy Thank you

Dustin S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1707 of 3,709

I can't upload my id, tried like 3-4 times via mobile phone with a good ID picture i thought, didn't recognize it and now today it says I've exceeded trying limit and need to contact support.  Go to support site and their is no contacting support, no option to email, not phone, not chat.  So what?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1708 of 3,709

Hi Dustin,

I can see that you have successfully been verified today. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

~Nina
Ygorsunny J Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1709 of 3,709

Hi, I tried to upload my docs to verify my location, but they weren't accepted...I can't get through to any form of support for this issue.

Irina K Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1710 of 3,709

Hi! 

Cannot upload my ID (driver license), its not blurry, it has 4 sides around.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS