cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: US location - tried to upload id - out of tries

Highlighted
Daniel G Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
1731 of 3,805
I am experiencing the same issue can you have someone contact me?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1732 of 3,805

Hi Daniel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Karan L Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1733 of 3,805

I was unsuccessful if uploading my ID documents. Now I am seeing this when I look for work. "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support."

How can I fix this?

Konstantin S Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1734 of 3,805

same problem here, the instructions are to take a clear picture, which I did and after several attempts and a message: Max number of tries for uploading your ID, the link to contact customer support is useless. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1735 of 3,805

Hi Karan and Konstantin,

I've requested that the support team reach out to both of you directly via an email ticket to further assist you in uploading your ID document, you should be hearing from an agent very shortly about this, thank you.

~Nina
Christopher Z Member Since: May 11, 2018
1736 of 3,805

I am also having this exact problem.  I took a clear photo which met all the listed requirements, yet all my ID submissions were rejected, and now I am told to contact support with a link that's broken.  Can you please put me in contact with someone who can help to verify my address?  I can't wait to get to work!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1737 of 3,805

I'm sorry to know you're having trouble verifying your ID, Christopher, and Jose Joaquin.

Please click on a job with a U.S. location requirement, and click on the link to directly contact our Customer Support Team from there so that they can help you resolve your issue. 

Contact CS.png

-Avery
Untitled
Ray P Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
1738 of 3,805

Hello Avery, thanks for your hint.

I tried it, but there was no "Submit" button. How can I go ahead?

Here is my screenshot.

upwork-help.png

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1739 of 3,805

Hi Ray, 

I'll share your account information with the team so that they can assist you with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Howard H Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
1740 of 3,805

I am also locked out being able to upload my ID after trying valid pictures. 

Can someone please help me too?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS