Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
21 of 1,576

Hi Kalila,

Please go ahead and click on the question mark to the right of the 'Find Jobs' search box, and then click on Help & Support. You'll then be able to click the green "Get Help" button towards the bottom of the page which will allow you to create a support ticket so that the team can assist you with completing the verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Tamara M Member Since: Apr 17, 2017
22 of 1,576
Hello I’m gettinf the same error "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support."
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
23 of 1,576

Hello Tamara,

I just checked your account and I could see that you already have a ticket regarding this issue. I will make a follow up on your ticket so our team can assist you. Thank you.

Untitled
Adrienne A Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
24 of 1,576

Hello,

I am having the same issue. It keeps telling me that my name doesn't match my ID.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 1,576

Adrienne,

I see that you've already submitted a support request with our team about your location verification. One of our agents will get back to you shortly via that same support ticket and assist with verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Catherine G Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
26 of 1,576

I am having the same problem also. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 1,576

Hi Catherine,

Please refer to the details our team shared on your tickets, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you!

Untitled
Jason Harold U Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
28 of 1,576

SAME HERE

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
29 of 1,576

Hi Jason,

Please follow the instruction and the hyperlink showing on your end and you will be able to resolve this. If you need any help from us(moderators) let us know. Thank you!

Untitled
Greg W Member Since: May 28, 2018
30 of 1,576

Nina,

I am also unable to verify my U.S. identification.  I've submitted my driver's license in several different ways, all of which met the file type, file size and resolution requirements, and every time I get a message that it couldn't be done.  I can't find any way to contact Upwork other than through this forum.  I can e-mail you a copy of my ID if that helps.  Really need to get this resolved.  I had a rare day clear today to get started applying for work on here and now the whole day has gone to waste.  Please help.

-Greg

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS