Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not Eligible to Verify Location - Contact Customer Support

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
91 of 2,787

Hello Marybeth,

We have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
Nirali S Member Since: Oct 7, 2017
92 of 2,787

Hello,
I am having the same issue. I am not able to verify my location. I have tried several times, but I am no longer eligible to verify it because of several attempts. Can you please help me verify the location?
Thank you,
Nirali S.

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
93 of 2,787

Hi Nirali,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with verifying your location.

Lanie M
Untitled
Nirali S Member Since: Oct 7, 2017
94 of 2,787

Hello Lanie,

Thank You for the quick response. I need to send the proposal and its not letting me do so, as my location is not verified.

Can you give an estimated time? when will the customer support contact me?

- Nirali

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
95 of 2,787

Hi Nirali, 

I checked your account and can see that the Customer Support team has reached out to you last Sunday, 8-October. Could you please check your email, or your My Requests on this page to access the ticket the team has sent you.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arpita Sachin D Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
96 of 2,787

Hi I have a similar issue as it says that max limit to upload the document is reached contact customer support. Request you to please help.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
97 of 2,787

Hi Arpita,

We'll have a member of the team reach out to you to help you complete the ID verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Cindy D Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
98 of 2,787

I need the same assistance.  I can't seem to verify my location in your system.  And I don't understand how to actually contact support.  I keep only getting the option for community.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
99 of 2,787

Hi Cindy,

I've requested that one of our agents reach out to you to help with the verification completion.

~Nina
Untitled
Michael N Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
100 of 2,787

The same error is appearing on my screen. This is even After entering my ssn "I had uploaded the driver's id once but it said verification failed."

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS